Monday, August 17, 2009

The ol' Sneeze 'n' Pee problem

Just bc it sounds like so many of you can relate:

When I first met with my doc pre-op, we were looking for any co-morbidity's to help with insurance. We were reaching for straws so he asked me about urinary stress incontinence, or the old sneeze n pee in your panties syndrome (Tracey likes it when I say panties, for the record, I prefer underwear...but if it makes it better when I look at him after I sneeze and say I tinkled in my panties vs i peed in my underwear...I choose panties).

And, yes...even though I have never had children so theoretically my "lady station" (as Meg referred to it) should be tight...apparently not. But I am happy to report that it has gone away.

6 comments:

  1. Yayyyy! Glad to hear you don't sneeze and pee in your 'knickers' any more! (Thought I'd throw another version of panties vs underwear in lol) That can be a real problem... makes us very self conscious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were just looking for a reason to say LADY STATION! Lmao!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're cute. I only had that during/right after my pregnancies. Or of course when my moms gets me to laughin and she sees me cross my legs she just tries harder to make me pee my panties. Some tinkeling may occur then, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady station! HAHAHAHA! Actually, I do that a little too--it never fails when I jump on a trampoline (weird, I know). I think this even happened when I was young and skinnier though. I wonder if there is hope for my lady station? Evidently, I was looking for an excuse to say it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And just how often does the Bandita Senorita JUMP on a trampoline. My BF likes to make jokes and make me laugh so much that I do a little pee in the panties! He feels like he's succeeded if I do! And...I hardly ever disappoint!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kegels are the way to go ladies. though losing the fat pad that presses on the abdomen and the bladder will help a lot!

    ReplyDelete