Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Two Yummy Things I Enjoy

So...as stated in my Monday blog...I am sticking to liquids and light food for a couple of days to cleanse my body of Easter junk. I bought this soup last night. It is Select Harvest Mexican Style Chicken Tortilla. It is actually pretty tasty. And if you add a little cheese for protein and a smidge of sour cream....YUMMY!




Also, for those of you who can eat chicken, this is a wonderful marinade. I let my chicken breasts marinate overnight and then Tracey grills them. I serve with black beans or mexi-corn. Tonight I think I am going to cut the chicken up once they are grilled, mix it with the beans and corn, put it on a whole wheat burrito shell, throw some salsa in and brown them on my skillet. Can you tell food is on my mind?


1 comment:

  1. Can you come over and cook for me?????? That sounds delicious!!!! I'll have to try both of those. I'm cleansing from Easter Candy too :)

    ReplyDelete