Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It seems like I had surgery forever ago. It will be three months on the 27th. I lost 5 pounds last week. I have decided my official weigh-in is on Mondays. Do you know that I have a weight loss journal that I have been recording my weight in since 1999! That's 10 years. Of course it was not every week, some years and months I was more on it. I dont think I recorded anything in 2008. Maybe thats one of the reasons I gained so much weight. It is an interesting thing to have though, to see where I was 5 years ago....4 years ago...etc. It's hard to believe at one time I was 209. By the time I had surgery I was 327.

I'm hungry right now. I tried to eat rice krispies this morning for breakfast. For some reason, cereal does not go down well. You would think since its basically puffed air and a liquid, it wouldn't be a problem. Anyways, I only ate half of a little baby box...you know the kind you get in a variety pack or take camping? Anyways...I am trying to hold off until lunch. I brought some of my black bean soup and blue organic chips. YUMMY. Which by the way I tried to put in a wrap last night and I had to throw up twice. Strange.

GUESS WHAT! I bought some MorningStar corn dogs the other day. They are little mini, vegetarian corn dogs. I tried them last night...they taste just like corndogs! I dont know how they do it...but pretty cool. I have been searching high and low for the veggie baby back ribs (boneless) that someone blogged about months ago, but I can't find them. I think I will try veggie burgers next.

Can you tell the only thing on my mind is food?

ANYWAYS, back to my original thought about losing 5 pounds last week. I lost them Monday-Friday and didnt lose anything over the weekend and I was actually grumpy when I weighed in Monday! Knock Knock puddin' head! Okay I didnt lose anything over the weekend but I should be so happy I lost 5 during the week. Can't we be so crazy sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment