Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tina and the "leafs" in my way!

I saw this on one of the blogs of note, so I stole it. BUT, seeing how she stole it from cartoonstock.com, I feel okay about it. It made me chuckle bc I can totally relate. It seems that after my 5k, and Tracey's knee injury, we haven't been walking as much. Thankfully this morning Tracey implied that we should walk tonight...because if he hadnt I would park myself in front of the tv. So, tonight we shall resume torture. I just dont like walking. I dont think I ever will. Its boring and I am thinking about quitting from the moment I start.

This weekend in Alabama, we did walk to an outdoor amphitheater and run the steps. Stairway to Hell would be a perfect title, but that would imply we only ran DOWN stairs, and we totally ran up them. Seriously, the first flight I was like..okay, okay, I can do this, oh no, oh no, my legs are giving out. I was sore for 4 days afterwards. But we are doing another 5k on May 9th, and I would like to improve on my time...so I better get practicing.

On another note...I threw up last night. I had made a chicken breast coated in breadcrumbs, baked in the oven, topped with ham, cheese, and tomato (think chicken cordon bleu). It was so good. About 3/4 of the way through Tina told me to stop (remember Tina is what I named my band). I told Tina to "SHUT UP biatch! I must finish eating the chicken. I can't waist it". She hushed for awhile and waited until I finished the rest of my chicken to have the last word. I had been through eating for about 5 minutes...and it wasnt a PB...it was a full on throw up. Fabulous yes? Thank God it happened during a commercial of America's Next Top Model.

Lesson learned.

*PS, I was spell checking and did anyone else notice that when I was talking about "wasting" food, I said WAISTING instead? Hmmm...the size of my waist on my mind much?

2 comments:

  1. And here I thought you put the word "waist" there on purpose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught it, but then again, I write so I catch little mistakes all the time (even after I've posted responses, I've hit my forehead for letting a typo go through) but I thought you were being cute.

    I am very concerned about the throwing up. I don't want to do it because it goes along with former eating disorder habit.

    Oh, and my boyfriend is now apologizing to me every time he burps because he knows I still have a lot of gas trapped in me. Poor guy. I feel sorry for him. He's always trying to put me first in my endeavors.

    ReplyDelete