Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cottage Cheese Taco Dip

Because several of you asked, and I aim to please....I had this at a football party in December, and then made it for our holiday shin-dig. Man...its good.

8 oz. cream cheese, softened
16 oz. cottage cheese (small curd)
1 env. taco seasoning mix
1 (8 oz.) jar salsa
Shredded lettuce
2 tomatoes, chopped
8 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
Olives
Taco chips

Combine cream cheese, cottage cheese and taco seasoning mix in bowl; mix well. Spread on large serving dish. Chill for several hours. Layer salsa, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese over mixture. Serve with taco chips.

You can really top the cottage cheese taco seasoning mixture with whatever. I dont like olives, so I only did olives on half and added jalepeno slices on half.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious! Must try it soon. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, thanks for sharing the recipe! I'll have to try it for Superbowl Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to try this out! Sounds like a super bowl party dish fo sho!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds yummy. I'll probably be in Atlantic City for Superbowl and now that the Ravens are out of the running, there will be no more football parties for me. :(

    ReplyDelete