Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And So The Game Is On

Today was the weigh in day for the Biggest Loser Challenge at work.



Here are the numbers--



My weight at home: 170.5 (this is the weight that my ticker will reflect because it's the only scale that matters in my heart)



My weight on the work scale: 176.5 (this is the weight that will matter for the competition)



My partners weight: 174.5



My Goal: 10 % (this is the ticker at the top of my page. In pounds, that is 17.6 pounds. We will be rounding to 18)



Again, the competion lasts 3 months. We are required to weigh in once a month on the "official" scale. I have my partner, Lisa, aiming for a 10 % loss as well. I feel that we can beat even the bigger competition if we can reach our goal.



I am pretty excited about it.



Here is our "before" fat picture.

Good times!

10 comments:

  1. I will be rooting for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love how you're poking your belly out to look fat...hilarious! Can't wait to be able to do that myself..! Good luck - I know you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you both! There are a couple of biggest loser challenges happening around me, and I totally wanted to join one, but I was told that I'd had an unfair advantage because I'm banded. I'm glad that the people you work with are more open-minded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol at the picture and the comment about your scale at home! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the "fat" photo!

    Did you relaize that the two of you put together weigh just 23 lbs. more than what you did before? You are ALREADY the biggest loser. YOU WIN.
    Done.
    You're welcome, my queen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too cute! You are going to rock this challenge!

    on a side note, my blog address has changed. please follow me at justawallflower83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fooey on scale variations!

    Love the "fat" pix. Good luck! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha - good times. Love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome that you have to try so hard to look fat and you still don't!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! Good luck! As if you'll need it.

    ReplyDelete