Sometimes life surprises me in the most wonderful way.
Sometimes you never know what is coming next...well...most of the time that is the case isn't it?
After fretting about not being able to go to Chicago, after a tearful blog of thanking you guys for caring so much (those were happy tears last night I promise)...
I am going to Chicago.
I meant what I said about this just being the first of many blogger conventions. And for realz...I do believe the second annual one should be in Florida...
So for those of you who cannot go THIS time, I feel your pain. You know I do. But we are meant to be together, so after Chicago there is another chance. For those of you in Australia...perhaps the THIRD annual convention can be there? Cara said we could all stay with her. And her man told me he is fine with it too! They have a pool you know!
Here are some other reasons to NOT be sad if you can't go:
1. Have you stopped to think about what might happen when 20 plus bandsters eat at the same time at the same place? Yeah. If more than 2 of us get stuck at the same time...where will we PB? The bathroom might be a very busy place. We might have to throw up ON each other. That doesn't sound like fun does it? No.
2. Drazil will be there and she will reveal herself to you. Sigh. I wish she was secretly a man. That would be the best episode of Punk'd ever! But once you see her you will know how pretty she is and then you will hate her and stop reading her blog and she will be very upset.
3. I am not sure if you have noticed the inappropriate talking among some of these blogs post...but not only do we know so much about each other it could be a little awkward (like if you were able to come then all you would see when you looked at my face is a turkey and THEN you would think of the lady station).
4. There are those amongst us that are very farty. May I suggest Gas-X for the trip ladies? See...those of you who arent going wont be subjected to that.
5. You won't have to wear tshirts with boobs on them.
6. um...you don't have to worry about saving money for this trip...
7. um....I am running out of things here.
8. Oh..it could totally turn into a catty mess! Imagine on Real World when they are all meeting for the first time and then they go into confessional and talk crap. Except...we will be stuck bc we can't talk crap on our blog bc others will know! I mean come on...that is A LOT of women!
Thank you again for all the comments on the vlog yesterday!
I am thrilled that I am going to get to meet so many of you that have changed my life in ways you may not even realize!