Monday, July 18, 2011

Vitamins and Still Scale-less

When I do good at taking my vitamins, this is what helps me.  I load them all up on Monday and keep the little container on my desk.  I take Biotin, Vitamin D (5000), Calcium, Niacin (for cholesterol), my multi, and B50 complex.  I should also be taking my B12 shots or sublinguals.  I don't really like the shots and was only  trying them vs the sublinguals to see if I experience a "rush".  Dr. Friedman said I can't feel the rush from the shot bc I am so high on life.

Where is he right now?  I think he needs a hug.

Speaking of hotties...sweet mother of supernatural creatures.  For those of you who watch True Blood, last night way yummy.  Eric and Alcid.  The end.  For those of you who don't watch...we can still be friends.  But it may be hard.  hahaha....just kiddin.  Maybe

I only have 2 more weeks until I can weigh.  I will tell your that for the first 7-10 days it sucked.  Now I don't care too much. 

I hope all is well with all of you guys! 

Happy Monday

7 comments:

  1. OMG, how can you take those big vitamins? I would die, I get stuck on my blood pressure pills and they are tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Blood is eye candy city... even Bill looks hot this year and he never was much to look at, but Eric is my fave. Yum! He can suck and bite me anytime. I am glad you're getting your vitamins in... I miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to join Netflix so I'll have something to drool over, er I mean watch while healing ... True Blood will be on the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, True Blood. I'll take Alcide with a side of chocolate sauce please. And let's not forget Jason who will be yummy again as soon as he gets a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pills are huge! I could never manage them....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...those pills are huge. But thats a good idea about dispensing them. When I see those containers I think about the old people I process claims for. LOL. And yes, True Blood. I <3 Eric and Alcide. I just put some eye candy up on my desk from an article on the TB Hotties. LMAO. Love it!

    ReplyDelete