Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thoughts about Tuna

So, I had some brain bits I wanted to share with you.

-You know how sometimes you have that dream that you are peeing...and then you wake up just in the nick of time...mere moments before you really would have been peeing in your bed? Well, last night I had a new one. I had a dream I was pooping. At it was a relief. And I was joyous. So joyous that I woke up and I was actually in the very early stages of getting ready to push. True story. And I am going to be honest with you. For one moment, in my groggy post dream poop episode, I actually contemplated just doing it.

Sigh...But Heather probably wouldnt have been a big fan. So I didn't. Close call.

-Have you ever been in a meeting with someone or spoke with a person who, when they were really making a point or speaking, closed their eyes for the majority of their talking? There are singers that do this as well. Anyways, this happened to me today. And I wanted to say "Open your eyes Shelby. Open your eyes?" Just like Sally Fields. God bless Steel Magnolias.

-It's a little amusing when Heather is on her period and she is having a "fat day". I do try and be empathic. I do. But there is a part of me that wants to punch her in her tight little abs. I do not however. But I know you feel me.

-Speaking of periods. If anyone is paying attention or tracking my cycle (I know you are) Heather and I are now officially starting on the same day. Man...being a lesbian has it's benefits. This however, is not one of them. Last night I cried about laundry. It was tragic.

-Why don't they make Protein Pop? You know...like soda? I am going to write to Sunkist. Because I like to justify practically everything I eat...like that cottage cheese taco dip, oreos with milk, chocolate...with this statement "But it has PROTEIN in it!" It works for me.

The End

15 comments:

  1. Awesome, now you guys are really synced. I heard about that the first time when watching The Real L-Word, and I though, "Huh, never knew that, must be pretty inconvenient otherwise."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I was trying to figure out where the "Thoughts about Tuna" were in your post...and the I read the previous posts...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I had a period my sister's and I would start at the same time or very close. So glad I don't have those anymore. ;-)

    Your brain bits have me just LOLing, especially the first one because....and I'm ashamed to say I have had the same experience. I woke up before I actually did it though. Whewwww, wouldn't have wanted to clean that up.

    Amy you slay me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never had a poop dream like that, but it sounds nice, until you shit the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess and I have synched up a few times...the only result is no sex, lots of neediness, and huge grocery bills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you didn't crap the bed. I can't say I've ever had THAT dream, but I have had the peeing one.

    I'll just make a note of your TOM day in my creepy little book where I track such things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I was worried when I saw the title that this post WOULDN'T be about axe wounds. Whew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cry over doing laundry everytime. :)~

    ReplyDelete
  9. i do think that the poop dream is a new one. I have never quite heard of that happening.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is nice to think about being in SYNC... Thanx for the great talk this morning. I miss you, Sunshine. PS.... I forgot this post was about Tuna.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was definiately a brain bits post :o) The poop dream is a new one for me too. Although I can see how it could be kinda nice with us being not so regular because of the band :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You could put protein powder in your pop???

    ReplyDelete
  13. This cracked me up! I think protein pop is a great idea but it would probably taste like crap...like most high protein drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are funny, girl. It's always a pleasure to visit Amy's blog.

    ReplyDelete