Monday, February 21, 2011

Because LD did it. And she's the Boss

(A) Age: 31

(B) Bed Size: Queen, low platform, memory foam, courtesy of Overstock.com

(C) Chore You Hate: hmmm...well, since my life partner picks up extra shifts for things LIKE the bed courtesy of Overstock.com, I do a lot of the chores. However, if she is helping out, I like to delegate the bathroom cleaning to her. She is much more meticulous.

(D) Dogs? Three. My Shelby who is a pound puppy and 11 years old. And my step-dogs...two Bull Dogs

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Before I get out of bed I always kiss Heather and say I love you.

(F) Favorite Color: Purple

(G) Gold or Silver? Silver

(H) Height: 8 Foot (fine! 5'4")

(I) Instruments You Play: Tambourine

(J) Job Title: Queen of Amydom

(K) Kids: We decided that we would have a boat and toys instead

(L) Live: Most days

(M) Mom's Name: Marjorie. I am sure if she knew I told you that, she would be worried that someone is now stealing her identity.

(N) Nicknames: Ames, Queen of Amydome. Heather calls me Babe or CooCoo Bird

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? yes please

(P) Pet Peeve: assholes

(Q) Quote from a Movie: Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream! (can anyone tell me what movie that is from?)

(R) Right or Left Handed? WHY do these questions always make me think dirty things? Why?

(S) Siblings: Oh yes. Sister 48, brother 39

(T) Time You Wake Up? 5 am

(U) Underwear: Always a thong for work clothes and working out, hipsters for other times

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: damn. This could be a long list. Although I have never had the following, I will say beets, radishes, sprouts

(W) What Makes You Run Late: clothing meltdowns

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Boy...they were really stretching for this one

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Currently, my cauliflower mashed taters

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Orangutans

8 comments:

  1. You are funny! I love these thingers! Was that a Pretty Woman movie quote???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right handed or left handed - LOL - that's too funny. I thought about my husband when I read that so I guess I think dirty thoughts too!
    I want to tell you a really great way to cook cauliflower and you can mash it. Cook it in a pan with a little butter or olive oil- saute it first - then turn the burner down and then just let it cook on low for a long, long time. Like for 45 mins. You'll think you're doing something wrong, but you're not. It will turn a golden brown color and carmelize. I can't tell you how good it tastes! It takes on this nutty, savory, sweet flavor. It changes the taste of cauliflower completely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you sure you are 5'4"? you seem so much shorter! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell your mom that I am now applying for credit in her name. Let's see, Marjorie Sunkist...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally Pretty Woman. That tall black dude crossing the street says it at the end and beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I have to do the quiz now... since Amy did it!

    ReplyDelete