I found a product (okay, Heather did)...that I really, really like. And I wrote to the supplier to see if they would send me a couple of free samples so I could do giveaways.
Alas, I have not heard hide nor hair from them and I can't wait any longer. Let me introduce you to Jack3d...or as I call it, Jack's. When Heather first started taking it, I thought she was silly. I mean, come on. I have never been a huge believer in dietary supplement, caffeine pills, etc. But one day, I tried it. And now I am hooked.
Here is a summary of Jacks (in my own words).
- You take 1-3 scoops (I recommend...as does the container...starting with just one) with about 8 ounces of water per scoop.
- You drink it 30-45 minutes BEFORE your workout, preferably on an empty stomach.
- I do 2 scoops. And about 15 minutes into my workout, I can feel it kick it. It gives me this extra boost...a little surge of energy. At times, I look like an insane energizer bunny. I swear it helps me with my pullups and dips. It seems to allow me to push a little farther...do a little more.
- If you drink it too soon or too late though, you may peak too early or too late. So figure out what works for you.
- I love it when I am doing circuit or something that involves muscles. I used it once on a pure cardio day, and I am not sure I like it as much bc I already feel like I might die when I do cardio.
- The link to the website is here.
So go check it out, read up, and give it a try if you think you might like it. Heather buys it at our Vitamin Shoppe. Hell, it all may be a placebo...but I enjoy it.
If you do end up trying some, let me know what you think.