Monday, February 14, 2011

The Monday of Loooove

Come here.

Let me kiss you.

On the cheek of course.

Or for those of you non-touchers....I shall give you an air hug.

It is Valentines Day. And in honor of such a day, even though she doesn't read my blog, I would like to share a family portrait of me and my little lady. This is from the summer and we were pretending to be hillbillys. We even borrowed Fisher to play the part of our son. Please note, that cigarette is not lit. Mama no smoke.
This is where I dropped the damn cancer stick.

And all I will say, so as not to sicken those of you who wish this day would just go away, is that everyday I feel incredibly lucky to be able to share my life with someone who makes me want to be a better human being, supports me, makes me laugh, and plays with my hair at the end of the day.

Life is full of suprises.

11 comments:

  1. Awww!! Happy Valentine's Day Amy, to you and Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day of Love!! If you and Heather are happy that is all that matters. Tell everyone else to lick a horse behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww you to are just adorable! love the stand in kid lol.
    Happy V-day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love those pics! I hope u have a most wonderful day with the one u love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures are funny! Have a (love)ly Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make perfect hillbillies! Enjoy your day together. P.S. you look awesome in those shorts. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deserve all that happiness and more! I see your air kiss and give you a bum-pat! :) Hee hee

    ReplyDelete