I have been a bad blogger this weekend. I have been stalking your blogs and not posting anything. Forgive me! I like to leave a little comment or something bc I know how it feels when it feels like no one is reading...
I have also been pondering about what shall I blog about...I don't want to bore you with the same ol chitter chatter. So...let's just do some random thoughts and see where they lead shall we?
1. Michael Jackson. REALLY? I'm sorry. I just don't get it. I thought maybe it was a generational thing that I dont really care...until I was standing in Smoothie King this morning and some 18 year old was bummed bc she couldnt find a MJ only radio station. I don't even care about his history with children...I am just talking in general...NO ONE HAS EVEN LISTENED TO MICHAEL IN YEARS! His last album was a relative flop (for him). But now everyone is has Michael Jackson fever? I'm over it. But I bet John and Kate are happy that something else is taking up the news and magazine covers.
2. Do you guys watch John and Kate Plus 8? I don't. But, I have to say I don't like Kate's hair. To spikey. However, her tummy tuck is amazing.
3. Do you think you will become a thin snob once you lose all the weight or will you still have empathy for those still trying to lose weight the old fashioned way? I will always have empathy for those of us overweight...even if the day comes that I am not. But sometimes I find myself looking at people (now I am talking severely overweight people who have struggled their whole life, not those who just need to lose 20-40 pounds) and thinking why not surgery? I realize this is closed minded and does not take in all of the serious reasons why people do not chose surgery. I just think that I will have to work on my judgement.
4. Tracey's grandma died yesterday. She was 92 and her body was just worn out. She had been in the hospital since Friday. We were supposed to head to the boat Wed evening, but the funeral is Thursday afternoon, so we will head out after that.
5. I found a dress for Tracey's 25th high school reunion. It is July 25th. Its pretty hot I must say. I also bought some heals that I have no idea if I will be able to actually walk in. I will post those soon. I want to be the hot younger girlfriend. I am not shallow...but I never said I was deep either :)
6. I can't believe I havent blogged since Friday! What is wrong with me!
7. My hair dresser fixed my hair at no extra cost. Its lighter. Thank you!
8. I saw Tracey's ex at the hospital the other day. She has grown herself a big ol muffin top. I enjoy this...and I know that is wrong. But once when she was "showing her ass" she told me that when Tracey and I have sex it must look like a monkey humping an elephant. I told her that whatever it looks like he sure loves it! When I saw her at the hospital I found even more comfort in the fact I was wearing a great new outfit and jewelry. Ah, it's the small things.
9. Today I went to Kmart bc I am desperate for some tops. They were having a KILLER sale on everything. Good times.
10. Should I jinx myself by enacting the blogger curse and telling you I lost 4 pounds last week? I better knock on wood or throw salt over my shoulder or something!
11. Here are some pictures from a Junior Achievement luncheon I went to on Saturday! New dress courtesy of Target.