Yes. And so I am boycotting it today. At least until I work out later.
Yesterday I decided to really up my water game and be a water drinking fool! Monday I had made less than stellar food choices and with the scale holding steady at 198, I decided to cleanse my system.
160 ounces of it to be exact.
Combined with pretty good food choices. No candy. No Cheetos. Calories around 1200.
Stepped on the scale today and saw 200.0
What I said upon seeing this number, I cannot put in print. So I will use the Webdings font instead....
This is what I said:
(I have edited this post bc I typed really really bad words in Webdings and it was showing up in regular print for some and I didnt want to offend! Just rest assured it was some SERIOUS cussing)
Wow. That was bad.
So I have decided water made me fat.
Sigh. I don't know why I am up to pounds but I am trying to keep these things in mind:
1. I am about 5 days out from my period. (Don't you feel bad for our male lapbanders because they can't use this excuse to explain away weight gain).
2. It could be delayed onset fatness from my behavior on Monday.
3. All that water I drank is living in my cells.
4. It was colder today in Pensacola and that earthquake the other day probably caused the earth to shift off it's axis again, thus changing the gravitational pull of girls named Amy that weighed themselves at 6:30 am this morning...central time.
5. I am not going to go coo coo shit crazy and start eating everything in sight.
6. I am going to bootcamp AND Zumba tonight....so that should help.
7. It is your fault bc you made me do a onederland post and this is karma for something. DAMN I need to seen some clothes out to bandsters to increase my karmic cash!
So until next time my lovelies...
Keep fighting the good fight! Keep your head up and your salt intake down!