I realized it has been awhile since I have shared random Amy thoughts with you...so I figured what better day to brain dump then this beautiful Monday?
1. Have you ever wondered why they make Band-Aids so hard to open? I realized how silly this was while I was bleeding out the other day from my thumb injury. I mean, it is a band-aid. You usually need them in quick fashion. Jeesh.
2. I do realize that by saying band-aids are hard to open, Zara will probably do a video for me showing me that they are in fact, rather simple.
3. I want to know they don't have adult tee ball leagues. I miss tee ball. I mean, actually hitting the ball without a tee is a tad bit overrated don't you think? It makes me have flashbacks to when my dad would coach me as a kid. "Just keep your eye on the ball Amy"!!!!!
Cute kid huh? I don't know who he is, but the point is...that could be me! IF there was an adult tee ball league.
4. Speaking of sports I played as I child, let us briefly speak of my inability to make a simple basket in the overwhelmingly hard game of basketball. I was playing around in the gym on Friday before bootcamp and it took me...I kid you not...at least 10 minutes to make one shot from the free throw line.
5. Who watched the Oscars last night? We need to talk. You see, EVERY time I watch the Oscars, the show runs over. Last night it was on until 11pm, and that is late for grandma (aka me). Pappy (aka Tracey) was long gone, snoring not so softly beside me. And it sucks bc by the time they get to the end of the show, where the awards are that 98% of the population actually care about, they have to cut everything short. Perhaps we didnt need street dancers to dance for 5 minutes to the original score nominees? I am just saying.
6. With all this weight loss, my boobs are a fright. When I catch a glimpse of them when I am bent over....well...I have been trying to think of a good comparison. Think of when you have a water balloon and it's too heavy for its own good...and it stretches reallllllly far down. Not good friends. Not good. This man's face pretty much sums it up.
7. This morning I stepped on Mr. Scale and guess what it said? 199.5! I stepped off. I stepped on. 199.5! Tracey said "give me some good news"...I said 199.5! We hugged. I trotted off to the shower. After I showered and dried my hair (you know wet hair weighs like 27 pounds), I stepped back on with my camera in hand. 200.0 Really? So off I step. On I step. 200.0! I took off my bra thinking maybe the poor thing weighed .5 pounds. Nope...still 200.0 So, I can't make it official yet! But hang with me because it will happen :) Next time I will have my camera the first time I step on the scale! Lesson learned!
8. So this is my theory. I think you will like it. During the time I took an extra long shower, my skin absorbed .5 pounds in water! Like a sponge. DUH! Sooooo...yeah. There you have it! lol