Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello and happy Monday to one and all! It's just a four day work week for me (bc Friday we are leaving early to go to the boat in Alabama bc Monday is Memorial Day here in the States)...so it really like I should be saying Happy Tuesday!

This weekend we went to the concert. We decided to take a ferris wheel ride beforehand.



Then on Saturday we went to the beach for a little S & R (sun and relaxation).

Remember when you are in a swimsuit, it's always better when you point your toe! It adds like 4" of length to your leg! LOL


Today I went in for my fourth fill. My doc asked me if I really needed one since I have lost 22 pounds since I saw him April 7th. I said..."wellll, maybe just a little bit" (blink blink). He said he would give me 1cc. That was a little more than I thought he would give me...but okay. In went the 1cc and we were all done. I hopped down and went into the lobby to sip some water.

Guess what?!? That water would not go down. It felt a little funny at first, so just to be sure I took another sip and it felt like when food gets stuck! Weird-o! So I popped my head back in his office and said "I don't think my water is going down". Back we went to the office and he had me lay down so he could unfill me. Well...that made me want to barf so I stood up and spit up in the trash can. Real attractive Amy. Then he unfilled me, and I felt much better and he put just .5ccs back in this time. All systems are a go! I will stick to liquids for the rest of the day and then move to soup or mushies tomorrow! I dont have another appointment for 3 months!

7 comments:

  1. Amy, I totally love your pose , you are crazy for sure , you had me laughing my butt off at my desk. I love the view, I will give anything to live close to the beach, I'll probably wear nothing but a swiming suit all the time. Sorry about you little set back with the fill, I'm sure you'll be ok after a wile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally going to do that pose when we go to Florida in August!! HAHA!! :) I love it!! (Speaking of, are you close or far from Disney area? It would be neat to meet!)

    Glad you got things straight.. I need to go post about my fill this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture of you two. You are such a pretty girl Amy. How close are you to the beach anyway? I would give anything to be on a beach right now! But it is going to be 80 here this week in Michigan! Woo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us know how the next fill goes... I go in on Friday, and I don't know if they are going to give me any or not. I can't eat nearly as much, but I haven't lost much either. Huh. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Linda! 80 in michigan! heat wave! I thought of you this morning when I was watching Good Morning America and they were in Michigan talking about how it has the highest number of unemployement anywhere. You guys are in my thoughts!

    Yanetsy-we would be crazy together.

    Sarah-oddly enough these last 2 days on liquids I havent lost a damn thing either.

    Tiff-when are you coming to Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMY!!! I WENT TO THE BEACH ON MONDAY WITH THE MAN AND KIDDO!!! remember I havent been to the beach in like 4 years! but I got up on monday and I was like I want to go to the beach...lol it was fun but a bit windy! we have to get togeather and go to the beach togeather I saw how tan you were and it made me want to get rid of this ghostly white-ness...Oh and I get my 1st fill Tomorrow am super excited!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're planning our trip for August 17-21, leaving Wisco on the 16th and arriving on the 17th of course. :)

    ReplyDelete