- I like it when I have a million ideas in my brain I want to blog about, and when I start to type...I can't remember one damn thing I wanted to say!
- Do you believe you control your life? I took a survey today, and one of the questions asked, "do you believe you have control over your life". Of course I do! And then it occurred to me that some people may not. And I wanted to say..."well, if not YOU...then WHO?" And while I need to remind myself of this when I am pouting or moody, I usually believe that while we can't control LIFE, we can control our response to what it throws at us, dumps on us, hits us in the face with.
- Have you picked out your swimsuit for the summer yet? I tend to forget that it's cold still in some of the places you guys live. Here in Pensacola...it's time to start swimsuit shopping. No matter what size you are I want you to find a damn suit, put that sucker on, and walk around like it doesn't matter what other people are thinking. Because you know what? IT DOESN'T. If you feel good in it, then rock it.
- Have you ever tried a thong? If not...why not? There are all types out there....and one my friends...is made for you! G-string or t-back, give one a spin. Eliminate the visible pantie lines. It will be one of our new missions.
- This weekend is Mardi Gras. We didnt really have mardi gras in Kansas. But my parents and my brother are coming in town (in just a few hours) and shacking up at our house. I plan on taking lots of pictures.
- I am so thankful for my second grade teacher, Ms. George. She loved reading, and she read to us a lot. She introduced me to Mr. Shel Silverstein. I pulled out Where The Sidewalk Ends the other day and read a little. One of the reasons I would ever want to have a child is so I could read to them. Perhaps I will just borrow children for story time. In my second grade classroom, Ms. George had an old clawfoot bathtub that was filled with pillows and if you earned it, you could crawl in and read for awhile. I want an old clawfoot bathtub filled with pillows in my office damn it! I would do all my work in it....and then take a nap.
- OH YEAH! Have I told you that I LIKE BROCCOLI now? Like..as in...I crave it? I was just looking out the window and saw a tree and thought..."I want to it that tree. It looks like broccoli!" huh...who would have thought.
- Do you guys remember (probably not) how during my two weeks liquid preop, I would dream about food? I would dream about going to Long John Silvers and eating ribs. I know its a fish place...but it was my dream after all! Anyways, now that I am smack in the middle of this Biggest Loser competition, crazy dreams have returned. They all revolve around food or working out.
- And finally, my wonderful doctors office sent me my official before picture. And here it is. Isnt she a beaut?
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Posted by Amy W. at Thursday, March 03, 2011