1. Do you ever wonder about the word verification words that blogger uses? Sometimes they are simple. For example, on Liz's blog today I had to type DANCE. Sometimes they are like subtle hints like: eatlessQ. Sometimes I wonder if they are Latin or just nonsense, like: sneeziploopleundies.
2. I love dill pickle spears. Zero calories. Doesn't something seem wrong with that? Wrong...but oh so right.
3. I have decided to coin a new term as it relates to the lapband experience. It is a very "present weight loss". Meaning that the band doesn't do it for you. It is not easy. You must be "present" and working with your band.
4. I bought more silver bangles on my quest to BangleLadyLand.
5. I do believe I am getting an iphone at the end of the month. My current cell phone is circa 1994. You know the kind that you carry around in a big bag with a zipper? Okay, not that bad...but still...not good.
6. I miss Kansas and the fall so much this time of the year. It makes my heart ache. I love fall. I miss you friend!
7. I am looking pretty smokin today in a new cardigan I got from Jones NY. I am afraid to go into uncharted "normal size" stores, so I took my boss there the other day...under the guise of looking for an outfit for her...and discovered I can wear the XL's and that they carry 18's! AND have great accessory sales (see #4).
8. I try to go and post on LBT on a semi-regular basis. I don't start my own threads, but I try to remember how helpful that website was for me in the beginning.
9. Sometimes I wonder if there were lapband blogs before us. Do you know what I mean? Because now there are so many!
10. For those of you who are single and feel down sometimes. Remember...there are many advantages. Advantage #245: You dont have to maintain your Lady Station if you don't want to. Be free.
11. I have drank 80 oz of water today...so far.
12. I had my yearly eval recently. Great scores but we had a conversation about something. You might now believe this...but my boss feels I need to work on my confidence and stop selling myself short...someday I might tell you how right she is!
13. I almost threw my back out in Wii bowling last night.
14. Which makes since bc after taking my fitness test on Wii Sports, I have a Wii age of 80!
15. To get my Masters or not get my Masters...that is the question.
16. I thought that with weight loss, my facial hair would diminish. NEGATIVE!
17. I had a dream last night that Tracey and I were at a convention and these two famous photographers were excited to set up appointments with me so I could be the next plus size model...and when I told Tracey (in my dream), he was too busy on his work phone to care. I scolded him for that this morning.
18. My meatloaf got stuck today. I hate PBing at work bc I think my boss thinks I do it on purpose.
19. "Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting." -Anonymous
20. Sometimes, less is more. This is true with eyeliner, underwear, and kids. lol....