Monday, August 31, 2009

Cruise Fever!

Our cruise tickets were super cheap. Like $219 a person before tax. They were a little more pre-swiney flu, but after that they went down and we got money back. If you can't take advantage of a global pandemic...then what is the point ya know? lol....

But I have kinda been going gonzo with the shopping. Just a few things here and there, but I can't wait to show you guys my outfits, bc, for example...the dress I am wearing for the dressy night (I vlogged about it several months ago) is super cute and a size 16. It is almost too big ( I can wear a smaller size in a dress)...so it will be up for grabs!

Anywhooo, I got ANOTHER dress last night. It is cream with black polka dots. It has straps that criss-cross in the back. Oh man...precious if I do say so myself. I am going to wear my hot pink patent leather pumps with it and some pink accessories. Since I am wearing black and brown today, I wanted to test run the pink bangle and earrings. Here is the bangle.





Also, Tracey gave me an early birthday present last night. We have been waffling back and forth between three perfumes...Victoria Secrets Sexy Little Things Noir, the new Guess, or Ed Hardey. I got Ed Hardey. Smells gooood.

I was already in my pj's when he gave it to me. It was probably like 7 pm. hahaha...see Tracey's motorcycle lamp in the background? My mom gave it to him for Christmas and if you press a button it makes motorcycle noises. It doesnt really go with my interior design for the living room, but he loves it...and sometimes you have to compromise right?




He did not gift wrap that himself, but picked it out bc I heart stars!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that pink bracelet.. you're going to look totally hot in the great sounding dress. If we miss your birthday cos you're on the cruise.. Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's the best one yet.
    P.S. Cool pressies. Tracey is the best!

    ReplyDelete