Got this in an email today and it made me smile. Hope the few fella's that read my blog don't get offended...but can you be offended by the truth? lol I have put my thoughts in color
Advantages of Being a Man:
· Your last name stays put.
· The garage is all yours.
· Wedding plans take care of themselves.
· Chocolate is just another snack.
· You can be President. (It is coming. It will be. Yes we Can)
· You can never be pregnant. (Although I had a dream the other night that Tracey was carrying our baby)
· You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. (Don't wear a tshirt ladies...be glorious in your splender)
· You can wear NO shirt to a water park
· Car mechanics tell you the truth
· The world is your urinal. (hahhaha...true dat)
· You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.
· You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
· Same work, more pay.
· Wrinkles add character.
· Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.
· People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
· New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
· One mood all the time.
· Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
· You know stuff about tanks..
· A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
· You can open all your own jars..
· You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
· If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend
· Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. (ain't this the truth)
· Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
· You almost never have strap problems in public.
· You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
· Everything on your face stays its original color.
· The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
· You only have to shave your face and neck. (Not true as much these days, Tracey gives me a run for my $)
· You can play with toys all your life.
· One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons.
· You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
· You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife.
· You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache. (HOLLA!!!!)
· You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.