I wanted to post today about things that have changed for the better since lapband. Sometimes I get so fixated on weight and the scale, I overlook some of the good.
So here ya go:
1. I used to stop for fast food breakfast every morning. This used to consist of usually McDonalds where I would get a Cinnamelt and breakfast burrito with a medium coke. Or sonic and I would get a toaster and a large coke. I have not had fast food breakfast since surgery.
2. I used to eat out every day for lunch. I would get a value meal of some kind and then while driving my food back to the office, I would eat a couple other things off of the $ menu...that way no one at work really knew how much I was eating.
3. Sometimes on my way home from work I would stop and get fast food and eat it before I got home so Tracey wouldnt know...and then eat a full supper with him.
4. I used to drink 3-6 sunkists a day.
5. I wouldnt walk 2 blocks because it hurt so bad (my back), and would be too embarrassed to tell anyone.
6. I would pee 4-5 times a night, usually bc of the large amount of pop I had drank.
7. I hated to put my pants on bc they were so tight and gave me a muffin top.
8. I do a great job at drinking my water. I usually drink 4-6 bottles of water a day.
That's all I can think of for now, but it is a start. What items have you guys changed without really realizing it?
I still need to work on grazing. I have a few chips here, a piece of cheese there, a few more chips. Sometimes if I am really naughty I have a couple of crackers with ranch dressing on them. I also eat FiberOne Bars sometimes bc they taste like candy bars. However, they have 140 calories and make me fart. I still need to eat more veggies.
Tonight Tracey and I went in the hottub. I wanted to share this picture with you guys! I thought since others were posting full length shots on their blogs (even though I always do), I will see your full body shot and raise you a full body shot in a bikini! I WIN I WIN! Don't despair though. This is my "private" swimsuit...meaning I just wear this at home for sun and bathing! You can see my scars are healing nicely-almost 3 months out.