Shall I let you in on my plans? Do I dare? Because who knows who stalks this blog that might exercise malice towards my holiday cheer...but I can't keep it in much longer. I shall bullet my excitement for you.
- Starting tomorrow, Heather and I will have the house to ourselves for the remainder of the week and all weekend! HOLLLLA! That is a present in and of itself.
- Heather has granted me permission to have a small holiday shindig (what is officially known as The First Annual Gainey-Workman (mostly Workman) Holiday Shindig, at our house on Saturday. I love to entertain. Man I do. I have put up inside Christmas decorations, bought the food to make, and I am ready. I promise to take some pictures. FO SHO!
- All Christmas shopping is done. Truth be told, I didnt enjoy it as much this year. Money i so tight, so it hindered how much I could buy...and mommy no like that. But it's done, and at least I will get to spend time with my most favorite people over the next two weeks.
- Monday we leave for the Smokey's in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Will we stop at my parents Monday night and then drive on Tuesday morning. We stay for 3 days, 2 nights and I am praying for snow! I am pumped to be away from the rest of the world and just be with Heather.
- THEN, we will head back to my parents boat for a few day and then Christmas day my brother, girlfriend, and the kids will come down. Instead of gifts, I told my brother he and Rachel had to find me and Heather the tackiest shot glasses Nashville had to offer (where they live) and we would do the same down here in Pensacola. We will wrap them, exchange them, and then shoot Patron. Nothing says Christmas like tequila. Yes?
- And then back to work for a few day and then New Years Eve will be spent in Defuniak. Usually I just bang pans at midnight, but I think I might shoot a shotgun this year :)
So that's it. All the things I am uber excited about.