- I would like to be a stay at home girlfriend.
- Sometimes when I am talking about, or reading a post and someone refers to LapbandTalk as LBT, I think lesbian-bisexual-transgendered. Does anyone else?
- With my second fill came restriction. It is definetly not severe, but it makes me slow down and I have had to cut back on bread and that kind of thing. I was in a mood this weekend bc of this. It took me a little while to figure out why I was in this funk, but I think its because I was mourning the loss of my old weigh (get it?) of eating. It's what I got the lapband for, but its kinda sad when you cant sneak a cookie and milk bc it gets stuck.
- Speaking of cookies and milk...I made Tracey some oatmeal raisin cookies...because I dont like oatmeal raisin cookies. Turns out, if they are the only cookies around...I LIKE THEM!
- Sometimes I am a slow learner. It took me about 4 different occasions to finally admit defeat with said cookies. They give me a little stuck feeling for a few minutes.
- I think that stuck feeling is like the little angel that sits on your shoulder. Perhaps it needs a name. I shall name my stuck feeling Tina. Anyways, Tina reminds me that perchance I should not be eating whatever is stuck. She's smart that Tina.
- I read once on LBT (did you think lesbian-bisexual-transgendered) that it's funny how we are so happy when we meet a weight going down (for example, I was happy when I weighed 287 yesterday), but we were NOT happy when we met that weight going up. You know, when 287 was our "high" weight...then we passed it and found a new high weight?
- I think it's stupid when I get grumpy bc I dont have any pants to wear bc all the pants I have are too big. But, I do get grumpy. So I remind myself...HELLO DUMMY! YOU ARE LOSING.
- I went to Lane Bryant this weekend to buy one pair of slacks. You know how they went to "fake sizes?" Like I am a size 6 petite. I used to be a size 7 petite...just barely. Anyways, they were out of my size. So I had to order it online. ARGH!
- I found a size 24 in my closet. They fit! They didnt fit a few weeks ago. Which leads me to believe that I must have been a 28 when I started this journey.
- I will be very happy when I don't have only one place in the mall I can shop at.
- I am looking forward to lunch. Chicken salad sans bread, and peaches.
- I love sliced peaches in lite syrup. I find its almost like being able to drink with a meal...bc of the juice. And it's almost like having a desert. Sweet.
- I googled it, just in case you didnt understand my train of thought. Which, ironically...happens quite a bit. LGBT (also GLBT) is an initialism referring collectively to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender/transsexual people.
- Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Posted by Amy W. at Monday, March 23, 2009