Things I Know For Sure:
1. Nothing is for sure.
2. I will never be the girl with perfect makeup, perfect hair, perfect nails, or soft feet. Instead I will be the girl running barefoot through the yard, strong hands, messy hair, and maybe a little mascara for a special occasion. And that's good enough for me.
3. There is no need to fear failure. If you try and don't succeed, at least you tried...and that's more than most people can say.
4. I don't believe in regret. Every decision, every love lost, every horrible mistake or embarrassing moment, has led me to this exact point in my life. And this is where I am supposed to be.
5. You have to have something to believe it. It can be your God, your kids, your love. I believe in the power of dreams. I believe in the power of the human heart. I believe in laughter. And I believe in passion.
6. Everybody poops.
7. Even ladies fart.
8. Life is unpredictable. You never know...really...what is in store for you. Keep this in mind even on your darkest days. Tomorrow may be the best day of your life.
9. With that said, I know that you can't just wait for life to happen. I know that I am in control of my destiny.
10. Wearing sexy underwear under workout clothes makes me giggle. I just wish they made lacy thongs with more dangly bit support.
11. I believe that you should smile at everyone you can. For some, it may be the only smile they see all day. Be the person that shares joy.
12. You can give too much of yourself. But I do it anyways.
13. If you love someone, tell them. If you think someone is beautiful, tell them. I find myself telling complete strangers that I like their dress, or their hair, or their face.
14. What you give, comes back to you. What you take...that comes back as well. Make sure you give more than you take.
15. What makes us beautiful is not the size of our waist, the number on the scale, or the color of our eyes. What makes us beautiful is our soul. There is no band or quick fix for the soul. What makes us beautiful is the way we treat others, the kindness inside, the way we carry ourselves.
16. When you find real love, you will know it.
17. When you have a real orgasm, you will also know it. If you find yourself saying, "Well, I THINK I had an orgasm"...trust me. You didn't.
18. Time waits for no one.
19. Most people don't really want honesty . They want "their version" of honesty. They want to hear what they want. This makes it tough to tell the truth sometimes.
20. Tuesday always follows Monday.
Happy Tuesday loves!