Today I stepped on the scale to find a little diddy called 172. That's right. I weigh 172 L.B.'s (say it the cool way with me...like this....ellll bees).
That puts me 155 pounds down. 2 pounds from goal.
Makes you want to kiss me a little doesn't it?
I was alerted today by Loydie, by fabulous coworker, that I have not posted in a week. I said...NOOOOO?! Really? Because I didnt realize it had been that long.
Here's a synopsis if you will of the last seven days:
1. I got to see Dr. Friedman for a fill! Have I mentioned I love that man? Sigh. He feeds my Rockstar Voice and I often leave the office with an inflated ego that lasts me for a good 24 hours. I wasn't sure if I was going to get a fill or not, because honestly, I liked where my restriction was. I could eat most foods, just in little portions. However, I did notice with these last 10 pounds or so, my restriction wasn't holding me very long. For example, I could eat about 2-3 ounces of chicken breast and be super full...but in 30 minutes it would move through and I would want to eat again. So in for a fill I went. It had been almost 6 months since my last one.
2. Oh I have restriction now Fo SHO! It kinda annoys me just a little because I didnt realize how comfortable I had gotten with what I could eat. I have to relearn some of our basic bandster rules again...you know...like chewing. And not shoveling food or popping it in my mouth without thinking.
3. Heather has now experienced several PB's. She always gives me a hug afterwards. It's actually a lot rougher on her than me. She no likey the sound of the dreaded PB.
4. I have officially moved. Address change and all. My "homebase" has been Tracey's. On Saturday we moved all my stuff. I now live with Heather and her exgirlfriend.
5. Something potentially horrible has happened. I believe I have been horn-swaggled into playing on a co-ed rec softball league. Have I shared with you that I believe in Adult TeeBall? I have no idea why there aren't any leagues. I can't hit a ball! I think it's because it takes me back to my childhood when my dad was always the coach and would say "JUST KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BALL AMY"! It's not the simple okay? I DO keep my eye on the ball, I swing like a powerhouse, and then I promptly miss that sucker all together. Let's hope, for my sake and the teams, that I am just backup. I would like my nickname to be SwitchHitter though. Get it?
6. We went out Saturday night with some friends to the new Jimmy Buffett hotel and bar. It's on the beach of course and we had a great time. I am going to save the deep thoughts for my next post, but getting hit on is a trip! Heather and I had walked to the bathroom and as soon as she went in, a guy turned around and told me I was beautiful. I said "I beg your pardon". He said "I just want to tell you that you are beautiful and look like an Indian Princess." Yes. Clearly he was drunk. And then he tried to hug me and kiss me on the cheek. People are crazy. I wanted to say "sir...I appreciate your kind words....but my girlfriend will punch you in the throat".
7. I got's a little drunkie poo on Friday night. I was doing some housework and ran to the grocery store and picked up a bottle of Sangria. I dont know if this counts as wine or not, but I have never bought wine in my life. But I went home, muddled some fruit, poured a glass in the most spectacular wine glass I could find, and walked around like the lady I am...drunk in about 10 minutes. I must learn to sip!
I hope Monday finds everyone happy and healthier than Tuesday.