1. Pack. I am taking my Eeyore pj pants my mom bought me for Christmas. I usually don't believe in adults wearing cartoon characters, but it was A) from my mom and B) they are SO comfy. Thank you Walmart. I am also taking a tank top and sports bra. They said sports bra...but I actually think its harder to get on than my regular bra...but whatever. And then all then normal toiletry stuff. I am also taking my laptop and camera so I can update from the hospital!
2. Shave. I think I will do a Level 3 shave tonight since I will be getting a catheter! See the shaving levels below.
- Level 1: This shave is can also be referred to as the "capri" shave. It's when I only need to shave up to my knee.
- Level 2: Swimsuit shave. Total Leg, armpits, bikini line, etc.
- Level 3: Sex Shave. This is the whole body. Well...practically. Think Brazil. wink wink
3. Pluck Eyebrows.
4. Pluck Face. About 8 years ago I noticed a few hairs on my chin. It's gotten worse. I am still rather mortified about it...bc I'm not an old lady. However, I asked my dermatologist about it and she said there is a correlation between being overweight and facial hair. Hormones or something. This is one of the things I hope decreases as I lose weight Otherwise I better start saving up for laser.
5. Slow dance with Tracey. On our feet and otherwise :) I don't know how long I will be out of commission.
6. Clean the litter box.
7. Drink butt loads of water. Or should I say bladder loads. hahahaha...This way they can find my vein tomorrow.
I have my surgery tomorrow at 9:45. There is one lady before me. Juanita. I met her in my classes. I told her not to give him any trouble on the table. My surgery should last an hour. I will go home the next day. And be back to work on Monday!