Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Current Jams


It's always nice to get some ideas for some new tunes for one's workouts.  This is my "hardcore sweat" playlist...and by hardcore I mean there are lots of cuss words and it makes me want to get crunk. Until I bought my "look back at it" tanktop, I wasn't even aware that it was a song.  THEN, I started listening to the Ying Yang Twins channel on Pandora, and it was almost like every song was speaking to my soul.  I do loves me some song about big booty hoes.

So enjoy my friends!  Perhaps you may add a couple of these to your rotation.

kisses and squats- Amy

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! Omg... your killin' me with this post. Especially the part about Ying Yang twins speaking to your soul. Make sure you listen to 2 Chains and Lil' Wayne as well... Haha. But Ying Yang Twins do have some poppin songs.

    ReplyDelete