Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day Two of: Returning to Good Food Choices

Listen dudes.  I made it through the first day of my new food plan.

blah 98739h N&$$V#@#!

Let me tell you that by yesterday afternoon, when I was jonesing for a Pepsi like Kim Kardashian joneses for a selfie, I was getting cranky.

I wanted to cut someone.

Anyone.

Or punch them in the throat.

Just to see them cry.

But alas.  I didn't.

I just had some more water and called my sponsor.  Okay, I don't have a sponsor, but I have a friend who understands my needs and desires.  I called Rachel.  I talked hateful to her and badmouthed her customer service skills.  She allowed the nonsense.  She cheered for my water intake.

And that made me want to punch her too.

And when I thought about briefly getting an original chicken sandwich, no lettuce, extra mayo for a predinner dinner...

I didn't.

No, I did have a little moment of insanity right before bed.  Heather told me I should have 2 fiber gummies to help me poop.  Well, those little suckers taste SO delicious when you are deprived of deliciousness.  So instead of 2, I ate 6.

And boy...am I regretting the decision this morning.  Something is stinky in Pensacola.  That's all I have to say about that.

The good news is, after one day of getting right with the food Gods, I feel svelte and foxy.

And you can't beat that!


3 comments:

  1. lol, sometimes 2 fiber gummies are plenty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Note to self. I didn't even know they made fiber gummies. Congrats in making it they yesterday !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I love your humor. I want to puch people and things too when I am craving things. Good for you for sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete